- Play With Docker
- Google Cloud
- leaf.cloud (powered by green energy)
- Amazon Web Services
- Digital Ocean
- Hybrid Cloud
Cloud9 versus Google Cloud SSH
- Google's is slightly slicker, more tightly integrated with the instance browser.
- The Google web SSH client is so close to the real thing that you quickly forget what's going on.
- Cloud9 IDE is quite nice, Sublime-style editor. But slightly odd ctrl codes remind you that you're not actually typing into a real terminal.
- Cloud computing lets you put a price on solving a complex problem such as cracking a complex password.
With cloud computing you can run your code where it gives you an advantage, often communication latency.
Your backup strategy should be proportion to the cost of recreating lost data. Similarly encryption strength should be proportional to the sensitivity of the data.