- Rental income – passive/residual income: make money whilst you sleep
- Capital growth – generational wealth: leverage
- Rental growth – protection and preservation of wealth, beating inflation
Leverage in property
- Net wealth: deposit x4 x 1.1
Property prices double every ten years.
- Don't time the market, time in the market is the key.
- Limiting beliefs.
- I will stop giving myself excuses
- You're the average of the five people you spend most time with
Employee versus entrepreneur
- Reliant on people all the time
- Education, decision, action
"What you don't hate you will learn to tolerate."
- 70% main source of income
- 20% working on
- 10% what you're educating yourself
- Always deal package buy to lets, everybody wants them
- As a secondary measure, deal package the latest thing
- Find an opportunity and introduce to investor.
- Become a magnet for investors
- LAPS sales magnifier
- Lead magnets: draw investors to you
- Where are you at right now
- Where do you want to get to
- What have you tried
- Here's how I can help
Put forward enough proposals and you get...
Always reward action takers.
- Area assessment: knowing which areas to look
Analysers: to assess deals
Objection is not rejection: an opportunity to overcome their problem with your soltion
- I am a solutions provider
- Make it as simple as possible through systemisation: from now, everything you do ask: is it likely this task will come up again? If so, write a system
Cast iron contracts
- NDA, non circumvention
- Reservation forms
- Privacy policies
30% or profits should go on marketing.