|Key||Price per head with refreshments|
Back to form for this French sharing plates restaurant in Brighton.
Perfectly good Italian near Selfridges.
Maison Bab ££
Gyros style kebabs, quick and tasty.
The Clove Club £££££
Two-star in Michelin in Shoreditch. I had to add another pound to my rating system for this one!
Dishoom (King's Cross) £££
Very slick Indian chain; quick and tasty.
- Etch ££££ -- tough call between Etch and Furna, but Etch just the newboy
- Furna ££££
- Wild Flor ££
- Bincho ££ -- it's always hard to get in here, defo book
- 64 Degrees ££££ -- fine dining by acclaimed chef Michael Bremner
- Cin Cin
- The Flint House
- Goemon (ramen)
- Aji Sushi - 27/09/21
- Halisco (Mexican) - 21/09/21
- atTEN (small plates) - 22/09/21
- Terre à Terre (long-running vegetarian restaurant) - 23/09/21
- Burnt Orange (small plates) - 27/08/21
- Coalshed (steaks) - 02/09/21
- Saltroom - 25/12/21
- The Set - 18/01/22
- Naninella (Neapolitan Pizzeria)
- Etch (fine dining by Masterchef winner)
- Bincho (Japanese Yakitori skewers)
- The Market
- The Ivy
- Little Fish Market
- Murmur (seafront fine dining, 64 Degrees' sister restaurant)
- Lucky Khao (Thai)
- Shelter Hall
- Cyan (main restaurant in The Grand)